These terms and conditions apply to the use of games and other products developed by Victoria VR, a.s., ("Victoria VR"). Our headquarters are at Václavské náměstí 796/42, Nové Město (Praha 1), 110 00 Praha, Czech Republic. We are a company registered in the Czech Republic, in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 25843.
1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
The Online Services may contain hyperlinks to services owned and operated by third parties. These third party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using these services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data. Contact information provided by you when you contact us or use the Support Centre (“Contact Information”)
This may include:
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number; and
- Your name.
Information collected for the purposes of providing analytics (“Analytics”).
We may collect technical information about your use of the Online Services through the use of tracking technologies and analytics.
Personal data we may collect includes the following:
- Your Device ID;
- Your device operating system & version;
- Your device make and model;
- Game play attempts, progression and results;
- Session game time start, end and duration;
- The country of your Device;
- Any in-game purchases you have made (The Room Pocket only);
- The time, date and install source of your first download; and
- Identification of crashes and defects.
Facebook and Twitter
If you post or upload any content about the Games on Facebook or Twitter, this will be under Facebook and Twitter’s privacy policies which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy and https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
3. WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
To provide our Games to you
To help us improve the Online Services and fix any problems
We may process information about you (including Analytics) so that we can analyse and improve our Games and Online Services.
This processing is also necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests of (i) ensuring that our Online Services function properly so that you and other users have the best experience when playing any of our Game(s) and using the other Online Services; (ii) improving the quality of our Online Services, and providing a better experience to our users; and (iii) identifying and correcting any bugs in the Games and Online Services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering infor-mation about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve the Online Services in order to tailor them to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
To respond to your enquiries and requests for support
To prevent fraud and illegal activity
We process personal data for our legitimate interests of ensuring that any use of the Online Services is lawful and non-fraudulent, does not disrupt the operation of our services, does not harass our staff or other individuals, to enforce our legal rights and to comply with our legal obligations.
We work with the Digital Content Stores (listed below) to assist us with fraud prevention and the detection of any illegal activity (e.g. to verify in-app purchases made).
4. DATA SHARING
Merger or acquisition: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via, account message and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Required by law: In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
Enforcement: We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in order to enforce or apply the terms of agreements, to investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety, our customers, or others.
Digital Content Stores: Where the Games are downloaded through Steam, Xbox Live, PSN, Google Play, iTunes/Apple App Store, Oculus Store, Nintendo Switch eShop and/or Amazon App Store we may disclose your personal information to Valve Corporation, Microsoft, Sony, Google, Apple, Facebook, Nintendo and/or Amazon respectively for the purposes of facilitating any payments made through these platforms.
5. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE PROCESS RELATING TO YOU
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you, as set out in the table below. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest.
Ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information held about you on our files (and with any third parties to whom it has been disclosed to).
Object to us processing data about you
- You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data if:
- You consented to our processing the personal data, and have withdrawn that consent;
- We no longer need to process that personal data for the reason it was collected;
- We are processing that personal data because it is in the public interest or it is in order to pursue a legitimate interest of Victoria VR, a.s. or a third party, you don’t agree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing it;
- The personal data was unlawfully processed;
- You need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations;
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of a service to a child.
Obtain a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider
- If we are processing data in order to perform our obligations to you, or because you con-sented, or if that processing is carried out by automated means, we will help you to move, copy or transfer your personal data to other IT systems.
- If you request, we will supply you with the relevant personal data in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another IT system provider if you prefer.
Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority
- If you are unhappy with the way we are processing your personal data, please let us know by contacting us via the support services.
- If you do not agree with the way we have processed your data or responded to your concerns, an alternative is to submit a complaint to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
6. DATA RETENTION
We will hold any correspondence sent to or via the Support Centre (which may include Contact Information) for a period of 12 months so that we can refer back to any previous support/help requests made by users in order that we are able to offer our users the best level of support and help.
At the end of these periods or once you withdraw your consent, your data is deleted or destroyed.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
It is possible that your personal information may be transferred outside of the EEA by Valve Corporation, Amazon, Flurry, Google, Unity Analytics, Freshdesk or Salesforce Desk. We recommend that you refer to the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of these third parties if you are concerned about your data being transferred outside the EEA.
In respect of The Room Pocket only, where you make an in-Game purchase via iTunes, the confirmation that your purchase is valid as required by Apple for such purchases will be processed using servers hosted in Singapore in the event that there is a problem with the servers hosted in Ireland.
Where we transfer your information outside of the EEA, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to .
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to Victoria VR, a.s. at . We will endeavour to respond to any query or questions within three business days.
© 2018 VictoriaVR, a.s. All trade marks are the property of the relevant owners. All rights reserved.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an European Union (EU) regulation (2016/679) that enhances current data protection laws and rights for EU citizens. This enhances data protection rights for data subjects and obligates companies to be more transparent.
When will the GDPR take effect?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on the 25th of May 2018.
Why does this affect me?
GDPR applies to anyone who holds or processes the data of an EU citizen, regardless of whether you are based in the EU or a third country, and enhances the data rights of all EU citizens. More information can be found on the EU’s website.
Victoria VR, a.s. as a controller and a processor
Data controllers are companies that decide how personal data is collected, used or tracked from EU citizens. Victoria VR, a.s. as a controller when collecting and using your personal information.
Data processors are companies that process data on behalf of data controllers. We will be ready for the GDPR as both a data controller and when acting as a data processor on your behalf.
Any other Questions?